The new latest version of Dynamics CRM Online has been enhanced with a number of new features. View the release overview video from Microsoft here: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Release Overview
You can read more about the below features in an article by PowerObjects.
- Interactive service hub for customer service agents
- Simplified case routing
- Improved knowledge management capabilities
- Initiate Word templates from CRM forms or automatically using workflows
- Quickly analyze data with Excel templates. You can even download them using the CRM mobile application
- Identify documents releant to you in CRM using Delve
- View Documents from a variety of sources in CRM and the CRM mobile app. This includes files from OneDrive for Business, SharePoint and Office 365 groups.
- A CRM App for Outlook which also works on Outlook for Mac and on phones.